Passo Lanciano - Majelletta Skigebiet Guide
- Langlauf:10 km
- Fortgeschrittener Anfänger40%
Passo Lanciano - Majelletta is located 10km from the town of Pretoro, in the Chieti province of the Abruzzo region. The resort has a quirky layout. Lanciano within Passo Lanciano - Majelletta, is the resort centre and parking area at 1308m. Majelletta, within Passo Lanciano - Majelletta, is a sunny bench at 1650m on which is perched Villaggio Mirastelle, a small village just above the tree-line. A chair connects the two and lifts continue up to 2000m where there is a snow park. Nearby are much higher peaks such as Monte Amaro (2793m). 2 green runs, 15 blue, 9 red and 2 black runs offer a mix of wooded and open skiing for all abilities. There are two ski-schools at Passo Lanciano - Majelletta.
- Nächster Flughafen:Rome
- Nächster Bahnhof:-
- Infotelefon:+39 0871 300840
- Skigebiet Info-Website:www.passolanciano.com/
- Pistennahe Unterkunft:Ja
Aktuellster SchneeberichtUeberblick Vollstaendiger Schneebericht
- Ausgestellt:21 Jan
- Letzter Schneefall:21 January 2019
- Schneehoehe (Gipfelregion):–
- Schneehoehe (Tal):–
- Off Piste:-
Aktuelles Tages-Wetter (1604 m)Uebersicht vollstaendige Schneevorhersage
Skigebiets Karte Passo Lanciano - Majelletta
Besucher-Beurteilung fuer Passo Lanciano - Majelletta
Sean aus United Kingdom schreibt:
I am a beginner and have only ever skied here, so I am unable to to compare Passo Lanciano - Majelletta very effectivly. However, I will say a few things:
* For me, the slopes were excellent especially one of the blue ones that goes down a long and leisurely route with jumps and off-piste divertions everywhere.
* I was able to ski down the reds relatively pain free despite the snowboarders having carved holes in the snow; I was told by an experienced skier with whom I was skiing that the reds here were much like blues that he had experienced elsewhere.
* Be aware that the lifts are owned separately and so be careful to choose which slopes you want to do before hand or else you may find yourself not being able to do the slopes you wanted to do. N.B - if you are sking on the lower level, the chair lift will take you to all the lower slopes, and so is a good one to take.
Enjoy the skiing and the breathtaking views at Passo Lanciano - Majelletta.