Klicken Sie auf die Schaltflächen unten um uns mitzuteilen...
Camp Fortune Skigebiet Guide
- Fortgeschrittener Anfänger35%
Camp Fortune in Canada (Quebec) is a medium sized ski resort with 7 ski lifts (5 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) but it only has 191 metres (627 feet) of vertical descent. Camp Fortune has 95 acres of terrain over 20 trails. Camp Fortune is evenly suited for both advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders but with some terrain for beginners. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Camp Fortune. All of the trails at Camp Fortune are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Ottowa.
- Nächster Flughafen:Ottowa
- Nächster Bahnhof:-
- Skigebiet Info-Website:www.campfortune.com
- Pistennahe Unterkunft:-
Aktuellster SchneeberichtUeberblick Vollstaendiger Schneebericht
- Ausgestellt:21 Jan
- Letzter Schneefall:
- Schneehoehe (Gipfelregion):0cm
- Schneehoehe (Tal):0cm
- Piste:Machine Groomed
- Off Piste:-
Aktuelles Tages-Wetter (145 m)Uebersicht vollstaendige Schneevorhersage
Skigebiets Karte Camp Fortune
Besucher-Beurteilung fuer Camp Fortune
Lucas aus Canada schreibt:
Camp Fortune is a decent local hill only 25 minutes from Ottawa. It has some hits and misses, which I've outlined below:
- cheap passes and lift tickets
- close the city
- lift lines usually minimal in the evening (note that there is no high-speed lifts like a previous reviewer noted - just 4 quads, along with a triple and a t-bar that are barely ever open, and a magic carpet)
- on days with fresh snow, it usually doesn't get tracked because people in the area don't know how to ride powder. More for me!
- food and beer aren't too pricey
- pretty good snow making capacity, although it's older style equipment which needs cooler temps and can produce some icy snow
- Night skiing starts late (after x-max) and ends a couple of weeks before season-end;
- night-skiing lighting isn't sufficient in some areas and is a bit of hazard; I'm surprised they haven't fixed it
- the park usually has good features, but is often poorly maintained with sketchy landings
- some mid-day grooming might help keep the runs in good shape
Also note your elevations listed aren't right - I'm pretty sure the base is around 170 meters and top around 350 meters - around 180 meters of vertical.
(note from the editor: thanks for the info. I have checked the Camp Fortune website which states a top height of 590 ft and a base at 360 ft.)