Wolf Creek Ski Area
Klicken Sie auf die Schaltflächen unten um uns mitzuteilen...
Wolf Creek Ski Area Skigebiet Guide
- Langlauf:10 km
- Fortgeschrittener Anfänger35%
Wolf Creek Ski Area is open for the 2016-2017 ski season. Located in southern Colorado on scenic U.S. Highway 160, Wolf Creek Ski Area enjoys the beautiful setting of the San Juan Mountains. The versatile terrain at Wolf Creek Ski Area includes 1,600 acres along a high alpine ridge serviced by two triples, two doubles, one quad chairlift and one magic carpet. Average snowfall at Wolf Creek Ski Area is 465 inches earning a reputation for "The Most Snow in Colorado."® No lodging on site but dormitory style lodging, standard rooms, bed & breakfasts, condos and cabins are available at both Pagosa Springs (23 miles west of the ski area) and South Fork (18 miles east of the ski area). We are 100% with 7 lifts operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Come on out and enjoy the excellent conditions here at Wolf Creek Ski Area. Please check out our website WolfCreekSki.com for upcoming events and the most up-to-date information.
- Nächster Flughafen:Albuquerque
- Nächster Bahnhof:-
- Skigebiet Info-Website:www.wolfcreekski.com
- Pistennahe Unterkunft:-
Ankündigungen & Neuigkeiten vom Manager des Wolf Creek Ski Area Skigebiets
• Wolf Creek is OPEN for the Season.
• Lift Tickets are $70 for adults, $41 for seniors and $36 for Children.
• All lifts are operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. including the new Lynx Lift!
• Wednesday, January 17th is United Way Day! Lift tickets will be $59 for adults. A portion of the proceeds will go to the benefit of the United Way!
• Noel Sports has a great sale with 30%-50% off Ski & Snowboard Equipment.
• The Nordic Loop was groomed on Saturday, January 13th.
• Please visit WolfCreekSki.com for details and the most up-to-date information.
Aktuellster SchneeberichtUeberblick Vollstaendiger Schneebericht
- Ausgestellt:20 Jan
- Letzter Schneefall:11 January 2018
- Schneehoehe (Gipfelregion):60cm
- Schneehoehe (Tal):55cm
- Off Piste:Powder
Aktuelles Tages-Wetter (3384 m)Uebersicht vollstaendige Schneevorhersage
Skigebiets Karte Wolf Creek Ski Area
Besucher-Beurteilung fuer Wolf Creek Ski Area
snowavedave aus United States schreibt:
Rode Wolfy (Wolf Creek Ski Area) w/ 24"+ and the snow was gorgeous: light, deep, and fun. The top of the entire mountain is a great playground with easy hikes to sick terrain, anything from steep glades to fun cornices to gnarly cliff hucks. But after the first 600-800 vertical feet, it becomes quite shallow in pitch and there are tons of holes or "flat-tracks". Not such a big deal for skiers but boarders are constantly skating to make it back to the lift.
The glades below the rim can be fun if you keep your speed up, but considering they get the killer POW often you really have to work it, and there is no getting around the 'flat-tracks' to get you back to the lift. The Waterfall area is below the rim and has some great features but again, you will be skating or hiking out.
Great snow, some great terrain, but overall lacking in a consistent vert and steep pitch to keep you smiling from top to bottom, the smile fades the further down the hill you go (unless you drop into the Waterfall area, but then it fades quickly as you hike/skate out of a hole). Cat tracks should now go uphill, and several here do.
Not whining, just speaking as I find. Too much work to get out of runs, and if you don't hike the ridge it wouldn't be worth it IMHO.